Sunday, January 4, 2015

RED: TALE OF THE TEMPTRESS


Knock Knock! Knock Knock! I knew who it was but I paid no attention to it.
It took a snap-slap to knock me off my transfixed stare into the abyss.
"Oh it was nothing serious I told my buddie" when he asked where I was.
Lost in lust, my mind held no restraint to its sail - having a piece of her that was left.

Daddy Daddy! Daddy Daddy! Their voices echoed one after the other with drowning excitement.
Sooner their voices reverberated in silence, overshadowed by tiny snores.
My cute princesses - they wanted to have their night-dance routine but got ignored again - 1 week.
The grotesque on my wife's face was as a puzzled Pandora box.

Thump Thump! Thump Thump! My heart raced when she walked into my office at closing hours.
Startled, I watched her motion towards me with fixed gaze just like I imagined.
Unbuckled! The first, then second and the third button... Day 1, Day 2, Day 3...
My wife found out but spoke tear streaked silence... Night after night; sniffs and sobs my lullaby.

Day 365, Day 366... Alone in my grave emptiness - wife, triplets even temptress, all at bay!

2 comments: