Monday, February 23, 2015

...feelings for you...


Hark! The one thing I can’t seem to contain is you
I feel so excited and elated about you
My world stands still for you
Nothing here on earth is as important as you
My most treasured gift is you
If I live for a thousand years I want to spend it with you
My world is so beautiful because of you

Spark! I feel like standing and dancing for you
Any chance to tell anyone about you
Love has never been as sweet without you
Defining love in life, I’ll simply say you
I can't contain the joy I feel for you
The day of your birth; God smiled on you
Sonorous melody of my love, thanks to you

Ethereal! Nothing illustrates love better than you
I thought ice-cream was sweet until I met you
Plantain or sugar-cane is no match beside you
It’s the taste of nectar when I kiss you
My indulgence is what I’ll call you
How can I even be myself without you?
Oh my darling wife, It is you or you or you.

No comments:

Post a Comment