Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WILTED ROSE

Your fragrance grace and beauty - an awesome glee.
Guarding Loving Cherishing - I obliged.
Open Tender Without reservation - I stayed.
In the vase of my heart - I carefully placed.

Day and Night in you I delight.
Always longing to be in my sight.
The cold & winter - that dreadful plight.
Grimly nightmare came rushing - twilight.

Waking up I wished it was a dream.
With much eagerness I awaited your blossom.
Then the minutes, hours, days, weeks...
Despite my love heart & all - a wilted rose you became.

Time heals but it is a thousand years away.
She's hurting from another bruised scar.
Her tender hurting heart seeks solace.

Sweet Jesus, a bruised reed you will not break nor a smoking
flax you will not quench.
I ask that you comfort her and grant her that peace that surpasses
human understanding.
Thank you for helping her make it through with your never failing love. Amen

DEDICATED TO MY ENDEARING FRIEND & ALL THOSE
GOING DOWN THIS ROAD.


No comments:

Post a Comment