Monday, November 26, 2012

SWEET NOVEMBER!!!





It all started when I realized I had this bubbling euphoric feeling on my inside... The sun never went down cos you lit my heart even at night fall. When it was dawn i was certain I love you this much...









I couldn't get my mind over you or what i felt about you. I think I had my feelings all muddled up or something but what i felt was real...






Maybe I needed a pill to get this strange feeling over with... but the only medication left was this capsule encapsulating tiny pills of love...





I couldn't tell day from night cos i was dreaming about you all day and looking forward to the next moment I'd be with you...








I work all day in a bid to raise as much as I could just to have you by me forever but for every bucks i made, your love outweighed it even more...






With every passing second revealing how much I need, miss and love you, I realized it had no regards of the changing tides...





I thought it was a mirage when I stood from afar. Coming close, I found out nothing really did change because time and time again i found my heart was perfect with you inside...







Blurry!!! The final picture may seem, but the mist and life's morning due gives way to the rising of the determined sun...







Dreams come true, but only those who dream would realize that moment when their dreams finally come true. A mile, two, three, a thousand away from where I am now... I can't really tell but I HAVE A DREAM!


























4 comments:

  1. This is so thoughtful, meaningful and truthful. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much bruv, I appreciate. Thanks to the special one who inspired the idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one, Yomz, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete