Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CRUSH

Help me, I think im loosing my mind.
Tried times without number to clear my head but all to no avail.
Appearing live, my heart race, in absence, my thought strays, I really wish I could stay.

Moving still, she caught me and kissed me. Her seducting touch, too hard to resist. Drowning slowly in her temples, I was too weak to grab something to hold on to.

Church folks, too preoccupied to see my violent gasp for air.
Guardians, on a hot pursuit to have the next meal on the table.
Friends, out for some air, perspiring from career's steam.

All started by a glass of crush on sin, who led me surfing to lusts garden. Offering me obssession's apple, my life became dark. Having gone too far, I couldn't see the torch rays of my conscience; neither could I hear the shrieking sound of his whistle.Then the big question came quietly, as I closed my eyes in death; 'where are you?'.

Down in the grave, all hope indeed was lost. Wailing and gnashing, raising a lament. With fleeting breath, I muttered a plea for mercy. Then He showed up with the key of life to unlock death's shakles.

Plunged in a jacuzzi filled with the Lamb's blood, I later proceeded for supper. I found on the table the Bread of life and the living water that i may not thirst for the crush of sin anymore.

Now i'm out in the streets beckoning on all to come out from Crush's bar and her broad way which leads to death's dead end; to meet the One sitting by the Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment