Thursday, July 19, 2012

BE ENCOURAGED!!!



We have no other help but you most Sovereign One.
Hence we look up to the hills from whence our help comes from. You have been our help in ages past, ever faithful ever true.

Sometimes our finances can’t take us through the next pay day. Other times our relationships with friends and love ones become too difficult to move from life's friction. In our frailty, we often get lost in thoughts when our next meal is but a thousand miles away.

Then should we lift up my voices to say... “For thou, O LORD, art a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill. For we do not have a God who cannot be touched with the feelings of our infirmities.  Thank you Father for I know if you care about the sparrow, I know you care for me”.

1 comment: