Thursday, June 23, 2011

THORNY GRUDGE


My throat indeed was hurting...

PRIDE to large a lump 2 slide down my oesophagus.

Wandering for solace, I was fueled by RETALIATION'S gas.

Slamming on CALM'S brake pedal, I found out I could not come to a halt... RAGE had a toll on me.

Accompanied by a big bang, was the skidding tyres of SELF CONTROL.

Salvaged by MERCY'S air bag, I was placed on the stretcher of REGRET.

Wheeled into the theater of DESTRUCTION, I had REALITY come carry out the operation.

After a period of unconsciousness; REMORSE blazing beam dawned on me.

Hovering over me were the press of FLASH BACKS.

Bowing my head in shame, I adviced the audience; 'of all flowers in life's garden, they should avoid plucking the GRUDGE because of the countless number of THORNS on HER stem'.

LIKE THE THORNY GRUDGE, HELL INDEED HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment