Saturday, November 13, 2010

DETERGENT

The presenters all had their slides prepared as the Board of Directors sat at the different venues for presentation.

The quarterly statistics, demand, prospective markets, adverts, the effectiveness of the new improvements... et al, was displayed with each passing beam from the slides. Nodding in agreement, they affirmed it was indeed an improved product.

There was a standing ovation when the new label was unveiled...
Merry! Merry! Merry! Filled the hall accompanied the clinging sounds of wine glasses. Pausing for a moment, I nodded my head in retrospect.

Walking to the balcony, I fixed my gaze unto the setting sun and thought about the only detergent that needs no improvements; washing stains no existing detergent could ever do.

My knees hit the floor. Sobbing quietly, these words could not but spill out of my heart: 'born into this world, the stain of sin splashed on the fabric of my heart. I searched throughout the globe for the best of detergents. Even the improved ones prove abortive; not until I met you. A tiny drop of Christ's blood detergent, into the water of the living word, thoroughly cleansed the fabric of my heart from the worst know stain ever, making it whiter than snow. What a true detergent it is -- all through ages, there havent been and would never be any need for improvement as a result of inefficiency.

oh precious is that flow, that made me white as snow, no other fount I know, nothing but the blood of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment